This article details how to troubleshoot connectivity issues with hardware which is being used in conjunction with USB extenders (i.e. keyboard, mouse, BioNex).
- When BioNex is powered on, the light on the MW panel is not illuminated
- The device is not detected by Windows or BioLab
- Remote keyboard/mouse not functioning
- Ensure that the Transmit unit is connected to the PC via USB
- Ensure that the Receive unit is connected to the extended device via USB and to power via the provided AC adaptor
- Ensure that the Transmit and Receive units are connected together via an Ethernet cable (CAT5 or CAT6)
- If all of the above is correct, reset the Receive unit
- Unplug device USB from extender (if using BioNex, power it down)
- Unplug power from extender
- Plug power back into extender
- Plug device back into extender (if using BioNex, power it on)
When done correctly, you should see the device detected by the computer to which the Transmit unit is connected.